Aggressively And Compassionately Protecting Your Interests
At Perrotta, Fraser & Forrester, LLC, we bring a wealth of experience to clients in New Jersey. All of our partners have more than 20 years in practice. One of our lawyers is a former police officer and knows how to determine whether proper procedures were followed. We are caring and committed attorneys who aggressively protect your interests.
Representing Clients Facing A Wide Array Of Legal Concerns
We provide comprehensive counsel to people with legal concerns involving:
- Personal injury. We work with victims of serious or devastating injuries, including people hurt in motor vehicle, construction or slip-and-fall accidents.
- Criminal defense. We focus our criminal defense practice on misdemeanors and municipal court offenses, but we also handle drug possession, DUI/DWI, assault, burglary, sex crimes and juvenile offenses.
- Family law. We represent men and women in all matters related to or arising out of divorce, from child custody and visitation to child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of marital assets. We also protect victims of domestic violence.
- Workers’ compensation. If you have been injured on the job, we can help you navigate the New Jersey workers’ compensation system to get the benefits you need and deserve.
- Estates and trusts. We will help you put an effective estate plan in place and will represent executors, administrators or trustees in the settlement of estates or distribution of trusts.
- Real estate. We can assist with the legal challenges and opportunities that arise in the sale or purchase of both residential and commercial properties.
We have extensive experience handling disability claims, especially for police officers and firefighters who are hurt in an accident. We also represent police officers in disciplinary proceedings.
Our attorneys counsel businesses on issues related to choice of entity or formation, as well as matters that arise during the operation of a commercial enterprise. We handle a variety of municipal law situations as well, from employment disputes for city and county workers to land use and zoning controversies.
Consult With A Knowledgeable Attorney
For a confidential consultation with one of our experienced Clark lawyers, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 732-680-1400. Your first meeting is free of charge. We will meet with you evenings or weekends upon request. Credit cards can be used in payment of services rendered.