A Longstanding Reputation For Excellence
At the law office of Perrotta, Fraser & Forrester, LLC, we have considerable experience representing clients in New Jersey. Each of our lawyers has more than 20 years of practice experience. We take an aggressive approach on behalf of our clients, using our knowledge, skill, experience and resources to effectively serve your needs. With a longstanding reputation for excellence in legal representation, many of our new clients come to us as referrals.
A Customized Approach To Pursuing Your Needs
We operate a general practice, providing comprehensive counsel in a wide range of legal matters. We place a premium on identifying and meeting your individualized needs. We know that every legal situation is different and take the time to learn the details of your specific case so that we can formulate strategies to get the results you want. We will keep you fully updated on all developments in your case, as well as your options, so that you can make informed decisions that are in your best interests.
Our Attorneys Offer A Breadth Of Skill
We work closely with clients who have concerns about:
- Recovering compensation after a serious injury, including motor vehicle accidents, construction site injuries and slip-and-fall accidents
- Defending against criminal charges, with an emphasis on misdemeanors and municipal court offenses such as motor vehicle offenses or disorderly conduct
- Issues affecting families, from divorce to child custody and support, and from alimony and property matters to domestic violence
- Workplace accidents and workers’ compensation claims, from the application for benefits to appeals of any claim denials
- Estates and trusts, including the preparation and execution of an estate plan, as well as the representation of executors, administrators and trustees.
We also provide counsel to clients on other legal matters, including:
- Real estate
- Disability claims, particularly for police officers and firefighters
- Police disciplinary hearings
- Business entity or operation
- Municipal law issues
Speak With An Experienced Lawyer
For a free initial consultation with one of our experienced New Jersey attorneys, contact us by e-mail or call our office at 732-680-1400. Evening and weekend meetings can be arranged upon request. We accept all major credit cards.