Protecting And Promoting Your Best Interests
From involvement in a car accident to going through a divorce or facing DUI charges, legal issues can significantly disrupt your life and create personal and financial hardships. If you or a loved need legal help, it is important to seek the advice and assistance of an experienced attorney with a track record of success.
At Perrotta, Fraser & Forrester, LLC, our partners have each practiced law for more than 20 years. We possess the skills and knowledge you need to address and overcome legal issues.
Promoting Clients’ Best Interests
We are committed and caring lawyers who will aggressively protect your rights, focusing always on meeting your needs.
To respond to the varied needs of our clients, we maintain a broad general practice. We handle the following matters:
- Personal injury — We represent people who have suffered injuries in all types of motor vehicle accidents, on construction sites, from dog bites and as a result of slips, trips and falls. We also handle workers’ compensation claims.
- Real estate — We help the buyers and sellers of residential property protect their financial interests and assist with commercial real estate matters and disputes.
- Criminal defense — We focus our criminal law practice on misdemeanors and municipal court offenses. We also handle drug possession and DUI/DWI defense. One of our partners is a former police officer and detective captain, another is a former municipal court prosecutor—we have a solid understanding of the procedures that must be followed to safeguard your rights.
- Family law — We work with men and women at any stage of a divorce, handling child custody and visitation, child support, alimony and spousal support, and property matters. We also represent victims of domestic violence.
- Estates and trusts — We help clients establish comprehensive estate plan. We also work with executors, administrators and trustees in order to efficiently administer a loved one’s estate. We are mindful of the responsibility to estate creditors and the impact of New Jersey estate and inheritance taxes.
Contact The Lawyers
Our lawyers also advise clients regarding disability claims for police and firefighters, Social Security Disability appeals, police disciplinary proceedings, and municipal law issues.
Call our Clark, New Jersey law office at 732-587-5852 or contact us online to set up an appointment with one of our experienced attorneys. We offer free initial consultations and can schedule evening or weekend appointments upon request. All major credit cards are accepted.
Mówimy Po Polsku