New Jersey Accident Lawyers
At the law office of Perrotta, Fraser & Forrester, LLC, we bring considerable experience to people in New Jersey who have suffered a personal injury. Attorney Michael J. Forrester has more than 20 years of experience focusing almost exclusively on the representation of plaintiffs in personal injury cases. We understand the importance of building a strong relationship with our clients and work hard to earn and maintain your trust. Because of our solid reputation in the community, many of our new cases come to us as referrals.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We focus our personal injury practice exclusively on the rights of injured people. We will take care of all aspects of your case, gathering and evaluating all relevant evidence, preparing and filing all necessary paperwork, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings, from depositions to trial.
In our personal injury practice, we handle claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We represent people who have been hurt in car, truck, motorcycle or bus accidents, whether as drivers, passengers or pedestrians.
- Construction accidents — We will help you seek full and fair compensation for injuries sustained on a construction site, whether in falls or from falling objects, as a result of negligence or careless by others or exposure to dangerous or defective items, including machinery, tools and equipment.
- Premises liability — Our attorneys represent people who have suffered injuries in slips, trips or falls on commercial or residential property.
- Dog bites or animal attacks
- Burn injuries
- Medical malpractice, including surgical and prescription errors, as well as misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
We handle all types of injuries, including serious and catastrophic injury claims such as brain or spinal cord trauma, broken bones, paralysis, and amputation or loss of limb. We also represent individuals and families in wrongful death claims.
Contact Our Office
We offer a free initial consultation to every client. To arrange a private meeting with one of our Clark personal injury lawyers, contact our office online or call us at 732-680-1400. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.